To ensure the safety of all my customers during these difficult times the following measures will be in place before and during your driving lessons with Lee's Driver Training :-
- On the morning of your lesson please call or text me if you are starting to feel unwell. If you call or text within 60 minutes of the beginning of your lesson there will be a cancellation charge, so please call or text early if you cannot make it.
- Assuming you are feeling ok, when I arrive to pick you up I would ask that you please be outside your house ready to meet me at the appropriate time, rather than knocking your door I will call again to let you know I am outside if you are not already waiting. Only as a last resort will I knock your door.
- Please ensure you have WASHED YOUR HANDS thoroughly for at least 20 seconds and/or have used hand sanitiser BEFORE coming out to the vehicle.
- If you are a new customer I will not shake your hand but will greet you from a distance of 1 - 2 metres. If you are a new customer I will ask you to hold up your licence and all necessary documentation for me to check rather than handing them to me.
- From the 19th of July 2021, it will no longer be a legal requirement to wear a face covering. As an asthmatic I will therfore no longer be wearing a mask as routine on lessons. Nor do I require pupils to wear one. If you would prefer me to wear a mask please just let me know and I will be happy to do so, but I will require you to reciprocate and wear one also should this be requested. If you have a face covering that doesn't obscure your eyes or ability to move your head and see clearly, you are welcome to wear a face mask on your lessons should you feel more comfortable doing so.
- Before you sit in the drivers seat I will wipe down all controls and surfaces using anti-bacterial and anti-viral wipes to ensure that any transmission is limited.
- During the lesson all physical contact will be kept to an absolute minimum and only take place when necessary to maintain safety - such as grabbing the steering wheel.
- Lee's Driver Training no longer accepts cash so you can pay by contactless card payment or use contactless Apple or Google Pay. For further payment options click here