To ensure the safety of all my customers during these difficult times the following measures will be in place before and during your driving lessons with Lee's Driver Training :-
- About 30 minutes before your lesson, I will call you to check that you are not feeling unwell, have any symptoms and that you are not living with anyone who is unwell or has any symptoms. If you are feeling unwell or you are living with anyone who has started to feel unwell, the lesson will be cancelled and you will have to self-isolate for 14 days, meaning you cannot have any lessons for two weeks.
- Assuming you are feeling ok, when I arrive to pick you up I would ask that you please be outside your house ready to meet me at the appropriate time, rather than knocking your door I will call again to let you know I am outside if you are not already waiting. Only as a last resort will I knock your door.
- Please ensure you have WASHED YOUR HANDS thoroughly for at least 20 seconds and/or have used hand sanitiser BEFORE coming out to the vehicle.
- If you are a new customer I will not shake your hand but will greet you from a distance of 1 - 2 metres. If you are a new customer I will ask you to hold up your licence and all necessary documentation for me to check rather than handing them to me.
- I will be wearing a mask once we enter the vehicle. If you have a face covering that doesn't obscure your eyes or ability to move your head and see clearly, you are welcome to wear it before entering the vehicle should you wish.
- Before you enter the vehicle I will wipe down all controls and surfaces using anti-bacterial and anti-viral wipes to ensure that any transmission is limited.
- I will also be providing non-powdered latex gloves for pupils to wear should you wish to so you do not have to touch any controls directly.
- During the lesson all physical contact will be kept to an absolute minimum and only take place when necessary to maintain safety - such as grabbing the steering wheel.
- Where possible if paying in cash please bring the exact money to ensure change doesn't have to be given, or pay by contactless card payment.